17 Jan Are you shopping around for a Microblading Artist?
We want to help you find the perfect eyebrows so here are some Brow Lounge recommendations before you commit:
- Is your Microblading artist a BROW artist aka Esthetician or Cosmetologist?
- How much history do they have in the industry working on clients?
- Before and After photos are a must..Is your artist’s work consistent?
- Do you like the STYLE of brows your artist creates?
- What kind of certification has your Microblading artist completed and how long have they been performing this service?
- Does your artist maintain an individual Health Permit as well as a current Certificate for Bloodborne Pathogen Standards?
- Does the establishment possess a valid permit from the Department of Environmental Health?
- Nothing is more important that your health and safety!
Lastly, have you had a preliminary consultation and do you LIKE your Microblading artist? This is a form of tattooing and you are entering into a very committed relationship between your brows and your artist. Make sure it’s a promising one not only for the treatment but for the future of your brows!!