28 May More Updates!
We’ve had a lot of outreach in the last few days about the governor’s announcement to reopen hair salons….
Since Brow Lounge provides facial services, we are not allowed to open quite yet, but we wanted to fill you in on some details about our SAFE reopening plan while we wait for the green light!
We have started a wait-list for clients who have either had to reschedule appointments during our temporary closure or who have reached out individually about scheduling in the near future.
Want to be added? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave us your contact information.
We will reach out to you as soon as we can start scheduling!
Our goal is to keep everyone as safe as possible by supporting guidelines from the CDC and the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. Meanwhile, we appreciate you keeping the following changes in mind as we prepare for a SAFE reopen:
- We will temporarily be seeing clients by appointment only once we reopen
- We are extending our appointment times to allow for prep and cleaning between each client and to limit how many people are in the salon at once
- Please plan to arrive to your appointment alone (unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate children, pets or friends/family members accompanying you at the immediate time of reopening)
- All staff members and clients will receive a touchless temperature check at entry of the salon to confirm 100 degrees or less (please reschedule your appointment in advance if you have experienced a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms within 14 days or have come in contact with anyone who has had any similar symptoms of communicable illness)
- Our providers will be wearing masks throughout your interaction. Please arrive with a facial mask on or we can provide one for you. We have installed hands-free hand santizer dispensers all throughout the salon for everyone’s convenience and health.
- If you need to purchase products, please do so over the phone or from our online site at www.browlounge.net. We are happy to coordinate a curbside pick-up or meet you at our entrance during business hours.
Virtual hugs and kisses for now 🙂
These are just a few of the ways we will be working towards a SAFE reopening. Stay tuned for more updates and we can’t wait to see your beautiful faces very soon!